Rewatec ASP Sewage Treatment Plant
Rewatec ASP Sewage Treatment Plant is the ideal wastewater treatment solution for domestic properties or small residential developments.
What’s New with The Rewatec ASP Sewage Treatment Plant?
- HDPE material – durable, recyclable and impact resistant
- Integrated blower as standard for a more compact design
- Optional telescopic extension for a more manageable finish to ground level
- Reduced installation costs due to new compact design
- Sturdy, structured design for ease of transportation and storage
- Detachable legs for preferred method of installation
- Pre-moulded lifting eyes for improved on-site handling
Existing Features and Benefits
- Fully CE marked, designed and tested in accordance with BS EN 12566-3:2005
- Standard effluent quality 20mg/L BOD; 30mg/L SS; 20mg/L NH3
- Serving a population range of 6 -25
- Option of external blower
- Complete below ground installation
- Low running costs
- Quality, adaptable design
- Lockable pedestrian access cover
Deeper inverts can be accommodated by means of either: a telescopic extension, offering 50-350mm adjustment, or a larger 800mm extension that can be cut to suit on site.
Package pump stations are available in single and dual pump arrangements with varying inverts. The pump stations are designed to suit specific site requirements, these can be retrofitted where required.
Rewatec ASP Sewage Treatment Plant – How it Works
The Rewatec HDPE ASP Sewage Treatment Plant comprises of a single tank and within this tank there is an inner central bio-zone chamber and an outer settlement zone. Sewage enters and leaves the treatment plant through the following process:
The plant accepts and treats the incoming sewage in the central bio-zone chamber, with use of the extended aeration principle.
A simple course diffuser, housed in a draft tube, introduced the air from the integrated blower that provides the oxygen to the bacteria, which then treat the sewage.
The Bio-zone then retains the mixture of sewage and bacteria until the level of treatment has been achieved.
The treated final effluent then enters the settlement zone where settlement takes place. The settled solids are drawn back towards the draft tube, housing the diffuser and are returned via the airlift principle to the bio-zone for further treatment.
The treated (final) effluent subsequently leaves the plant over a weir, at the outlet level, that extends around the circumference of the tank. The movement of the fluid through the whole system is only by gravity displacement.
TheRewatec ASP Sewage Treatment Plant requires a relatively low cost and easy installation process, typically using only a 200mm deep concrete base followed by a pea shingle or self compacting backfill.
Detailed installation guidelines are provided for each product.
All electrical work should be carried out in accordance with current regulations (for example NIC EIC/Building Regulations).
Xoli offer a comprehensive range of services including commissioning and on-going service contracts. (British Water accredited service engineers.)
The Rewatec ASP Sewage Treatment Plant comes with an automatic 12 month warranty.
5 year warranty can be obtained for free by visiting Premier Tech Water and Environment website and completing a short warranty activation form, or the form supplied with the plant.
NOTE : Prices are carriage paid UK mainland with exception of some areas of Scottish Highlands – contact us for pricing
* It is the responsibility of the purchaser to arrange offload facilities – failure to deliver as a result of no offload arrangements made may incur extra charges