Rewatec Solido Smart Sewage Treatment Plant By Premier Tech Water and Environment
The Rewatec Solido Smart provides the ideal off-mains wastewater treatment solution for residential and commercial projects striving for a high treatment performance with minimal energy consumption.
Integrating SBR technology, comparable to large municiple applications, the Rewatec Solido Smart operates with direct aeration of the wastewater and without the need for primary treatment. This simple principle provides efficient wastewater treatment results without costly energy bills and any emission of odours.
With a fully pre-assembled, plug and play design and a small tank footprint, the Rewatec Solido Smart is extremely quick and easy to install in all groundwater environments.
Superior Technical Performance
The Rewatec Solido Smart is designed and tested in accordance with EN12566-3 British Water Code of Practice for Flows and Loads. It is CE and UKCA marked with typical treatment results as follows:
- COD: 39mg/L
- BOD: 5mg/L
- SS: 13 mg/L
- NH4-N: 0.7 mg/L
- TN: 10 mg/L
- TP: 2.3 mg/L
Features and benefits (applicable to all):
- Industry leading 25-year shell warranty
- Plug and play (fully pre-assembled)
- Can be installed in all groundwater environments
- Easy to lift, transport and manoeuvre
- Simple to service and maintain
- Efficient wastewater treatment with a small tank footprint
- Low energy bills with optimised aeration cycles
- Lowest annual maintenance costs
- 50% reduction in energy consumption during periods of limited/no usage
- PIA certified design that adheres to the EA and Natural England regulations (EN12566-3)
- Residential properties and developments
- Seasonal residencies
- National / local authority parks
- Community developments
- Small commercial developments
- Leisure venues
- Hospitality venues
- Caravan parks and campsites.
All electrical work should be carried out in accordance with current regulations (e.g. NIC EIC/Building regulations).
Extension Shafts – Neck Extension Shafts for use with The Rewatec Solido Smart Sewage Treatment Plant.
Note: prices stated are carriage paid when ordered with a Rewatec Solido Smart Treatment Plant. Extension shafts ordered separately will incur additional carriage charges – contact us for details
NOTE : Prices are carriage paid UK mainland with exception of some areas of Scottish Highlands – contact us for pricing
* It is the responsibility of the purchaser to arrange offload facilities – failure to deliver as a result of no offload arrangements made may incur extra charges.