Tricel Novo Wastewater Treatment plant for domestic and commercial
Tricel Novo wastewater treatment plant for domestic and commercial applications are reliable, easy to install and simple to maintain for all wastewater requirements. These highly functional plants can cater for ranges from 1 to 50 PE (population equivalents). The Tricel Novo submerged aeration plant is suitable for domestic and light commercial or communal applications and uses simple proven fixed bed technology. Each system comprises of 3 independent treatment zones, all fulfilling a different stage of the purification process.
Tricel Novo treatment efficiency: BOD5 11 mg/l SS 16 mg/l NH4-N 8mg/l
All Tricel wastewater treatment plants have been tested to European certification EN 12566–3. This certification tests all plants for strength, water tightness, durability and treatment efficiency. By using a wastewater treatment plant which is CE certified clients can rest assured that it has complied with tests and inspections which guarantee a high level of security and efficiency.
These plants use a simple, proven technology, consisting of 3 treatment zones. In each zone a different stage of the treatment occurs.
- Wastewater from the dwelling, toilets, sinks, shower etc., enters the plant.
- Effluent enters the primary settlement chamber. Settlement occurs when the heavier solids drop out of the wastewater and settle to the bottom of the tank to create sludge, and the lighter solids float to the top of the water to create a scum. The top layer acts as a seal and stops odours escaping. This chamber separates up to 70% of the solids present.
- Next is the aeration chamber, where masses of naturally occurring bacteria inhabit specially designed plastic filter media. The bacteria feed on the waste removing it from the liquid. A continues supply of air from a low pressure, high volume compressor in the top section of the unit sustains these bacteria. Wastewater passes through the filter media over and over, ensuring a very high treatment efficiency.
- The liquid then proceeds to the final settlement chamber. Any remaining minute bacterial particles separate from the liquid within this chamber before discharge from the plant. This process slows the liquid’s velocity, allowing for any final trace impurities to settle to the bottom of the tank section. A sludge return system then returns these impurities back to the primary settlement chamber.
- The remaining treated liquid now meets the required standard and is safely passed out of the Tricel Novo plant system. The treated effluent is now ready for discharge to a suitably designed discharge area as required by the relevant local authority.
Tricel Novo Wastewater Treatment Plant has an overall efficiency of 95.9% BOD removal
Key features & benefits
Tricel Novo wastewater treatment plant are reliable, easy to install and simple to maintain for all wastewater requirements.
These highly functional plants can cater for ranges from 1 to 50 PE (population equivalents).
The Tricel Novo submerged aeration plant is suitable for domestic and light commercial or communal applications and uses simple proven fixed bed technology. Each system comprises of 3 independent treatment zones, all fulfilling a different stage of the purification process.
The Tricel Novo wastewater treatment plant efficiencies are as follows: BOD5 11 mg/l SS 16 mg/l NH4-N 8mg/l
► Compression moulded SMC tank. The compression moulding process is one the most technologically developed processes available to manufacture structural composites. Components are manufactured under heat and high pressure and have unrivalled strength and durability over standard GRP tanks or Polyethylene tanks.
► SMC is unique in the waste water treatment industry with Tricel SMC tanks operating in some of the harshest climatic conditions for over 50 years with no defects.
►Tricel’s ceramic diffuser is unique in the domestic wastewater treatment plant market and will last twice as long as all standard competitors rubber equivalents. This saves money in both call out fees and replacement parts.
► No concrete backfill for installation on most sites saving up to £300 over lower quality GRP or Polyethylene alternatives from competitors.
► Complies with Environment Agency General Binding Rules in England, Natural Resources Wales exemption criteria and SEPA requirements. Tricel advise consulting with your local agency on the level of effluent treatment required.
► No moving parts or pumps in the plant ensuring reliable operation and minimal maintenance and repair costs.
► Factory Fitted Alarm on all systems.
► Integrated pumped outlet available on all systems.
Tricel Novo riser options for deep installation
Tricel Novo Riser
Tricel offer 3 different manhole riser heights to suit different invert/inlet levels. Manhole risers allow for the positioning of the treatment plants at the depth which is optimum to each individual installation. Wastewater is gravity fed from the home to your treatment plant. The inlet pipe’s position from the premises determines the excavation depth for the WWT plant.
Tricel offer a choice of manhole risers 250mm/500mm/750mm to help with installation where site conditions require a flexible solution.
- The warranty period for mechanical parts within the products is 3 years from the date of purchase. This includes the compressor, control panel, ceramic diffuser and all internal components.
- The SMC structure of the tanks carry a 20 year warranty from date of purchase.
- All products are CE certified to EU safety, health and environmental requirements.
Sampling Chamber all tanks should have a sampling chamber
septiXvent Treatment plants operate more efficiently with adequate ventilation. Install a septiXvent for ventilation and reduced smells around your tank.
NOTE : Prices are carriage paid UK mainland with exception of some areas of Scottish Highands – contact us for pricing
* It is the responsibility of the purchaser to arrange offload facilities – failure to deliver as a result of no offload arrangements made may incur extra charges